Tuesday, May 5, 2015

It's almost SUMMER!! 2015

You are all about to finish your Freshman year of high school.  I am hoping most of you are still attending Princeton schools (hopefully at the high school) but I know some of you have moved.

How did you like Geography this year?  That's what I teach at my new school.  
I'll be teaching all the Pre-AP classes next year and will no longer be coaching.  

I will really miss my athletes, and VOLLEYBALL, but it's time to move onto some teaching goals I have for myself.  

Speaking of missing, I miss you guys!  
I hope you are all doing well and will check in on the blog to let me know how you are doing from time to time.

Remember to thank a teacher tomorrow on Teacher Appreciation Day!

-Mrs. Buchanan
Here is a picture of Mr. Buchanan and myself from this past summer.
 And here is Coach Walsh and Mrs. Walsh with all 3 of my nephews!  You can tell he is happy in retirement!! 

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Mrs. Buchanan. Glad to see you're doing well and that you enjoy your new job!
    I always loved your class and having you as a coach. You should stop by and see the the volleyball girls sometime they are doing very well.
    Don't have too much fun without us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Buchanan! I am so glad that you are all good over there. I am missing my basketball/shotput/discus coach so much! You should come over someday to a Friday game to see all of us. Also, don't worry, I always knew your favorite class was ours. Well, don't have too much fun without us! Hope we see you soon! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Coach! Its your favorite! I hope you love your new school as much as you love us! I'm sure you'll be a great Pre-AP teacher and if you ever miss volleyball, you can come watch us play! We miss you like crazy here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Coach Buchanan!!
    This year is going really well for all of us. We all really miss having you around but we are very happy that you love your new school. I hope you have a good summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I check this ever so often and i miss it every time you post but here's a super late where doing good post -Chazz Diaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs. Buchanan,
    We still remember this blog! We hope you are doing well and we all miss you here in Princeton!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, this is Hunter! (Worthy)

    ReplyDelete